(alphabetical by provider)
- American Geriatrics Society’s Health in Aging Foundation resource page on assisted living
- Assisted Living Near Me from AssistedLiving.org with a discussion of what assisted living entails, along with a search tool to find facilities that offer assisted living services
- Assisted Living in Michigan collection of resources from AssistedLiving.org
- Assisted Living in New York collection from AssistedLiving.org
- Lifespan set of directories for Rochester (NY) area assisted living services (all links go to downloadable PDFs with further links and contract information)
- National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care advocacy resources for assisted living residents.
- New York State Department of Health Adult Care Facility Profiles (Searchable)
- National Institute on Aging background on residential facilities, assisted living, and nursing homes. (National Institute on Aging is part of the federal Department of Health and Human Services).