(alphabetical by provider or resource)
- AARP Michigan guide to dementia resources in Michigan (PDF download)
- Administration for Community Living dementia Information page.
- Alzheimer’s Association directory of Michigan support groups for caregivers of those with dementia.
- American Geriatrics Society’s Health in Aging Foundation’s Health in Aging Foundation’s resource page on dementia, including information about Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Tests, Care & Treatment, Lifestyle & Management, and Tools and Tips.
- Caregiver Action Network’s Alzheimer’s Caregiver Video Resource Center. Includes links to five playlists, each with several short videos about different aspects of caring for those with Alzheimer’s or other dementia.
- New York State Caregiving & Respite Coalition video 10 Tips for Responding to Dementia Anger (12 minute video on YouTube)
- Universal Dementia Caregivers Detroit-based organization that provides training, education, coaching and counseling on the care and services that are available to those confronting dementia concerns and their caregivers.