Respite/Adult day care resources
- ARCH National Respite Network and Resource Center
- Seniorly.com’s guide to adult day care and guide to getting grants for respite care.
- Lifespan directories of respite services in Rochester (NY). All links go to downloadable PDFs with further links and contract information.
- Western New York (Erie County) Adult Day Care guide. Directory of adult day care programs in Erie County, New York from the county Senior Services department.
Caregiver Support/Self Care Resource Links
(including support group lists)
- Administration for Community Living Support to Caregivers page (federal agency).
- Alzheimer’s Association directory of Michigan support groups for caregivers of those with dementia.
- David’s Refuge This organization, based near Syracuse, NY, provides support and assistance to family caregivers.
- Detroit-area caregiver support groups list from the Henry Ford Health System
- Michigan Area Agencies on Aging list of caregiver support groups in southeastern Michigan (Livingston. Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, and St. Clair counties).
- Western New York (Erie County) Support Group Directory
- Table of caregiver support group listings for Erie County.
- VeryWellHealth article about Understanding Caregiving Burnout (From a collection published by the Cleveland Clinic.)
- Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, Michigan) classes for family caregivers.